YOU MAY STILL REGISTER OF COURSE AT THE FULL PRICE AND PAY NOW OR LATER.
2024 COYBL LEAGUE INFORMATION The Central Ohio Youth Baseball league was established to offer an organized program to learn the great game of Baseball while also learning good sportsmanship, comradery, making new friends and relationships that will last a lifetime. Playing against other teams from Central Ohio help players get to know players from other schools and to know the level of competition they will face later in High School, helping elevate their skill levels. We take the safety of your players very seriously and require all head coaches to comply to the following Federal and State law mandated training: • SAFE SPORT ACT – FEDERAL LAW – ABUSE AWARENESS TRAINING • HEADS UP TO YOUTH SPORTS – OHIO LAW ON COUNCUSSION TRAINING • LINDSAYS LAW – OHIO LAW ON SUDDEN CARDIAC ARREST TRAINING Each Year, COYBL donates to Nationwide Childrens Hospital as well as The Ohio State University James Cancer Hospital to help raise funds and awareness of Pediatric Cancer and Mental Health disorders. I am proud to say, to date, COYBL league teams as well as teams from Central Ohio and beyond, playing in our tournaments have helped raise over $400,000 in 13 years to help others that are battling illnesses and their families. This money is raised through entry fees and shirt sales at tournaments. No other youth sports program in the country can attest to that and it is not possible without teams participating in COYBL and the tournaments we put on.
Payment options are:
Option 1: ALL AGES - with insurance: $495.00 - INCLUDES TEAM INSURANCE TEAM AND REGISTRATION WITH FIVE TOOL BASEBALL AND USSSA BASEBALL
Option 2: - ALL AGES - Team registration (no insurance): $415.00 - INCLUDES Five Tool Youth Baseball registration, USSSA team registration
CENTRAL OHIO YOUTH BASEBALL LEAGUE BULLET POINTS FOR 2024
• We will be changing to a new league website platform that integrates with Game Changer
• EXPERIENCED LEAGUE DIRECTORS TO ASSIST COACHES YEAR AROUND – Each year, we evaluate teams based on the prior years record (if available) and feedback from coaches to level the playing field when making up divisions for the upcoming year.
• DISCOUNTED TEAM INSURANCE - BEST COVERAGE IN THE NATION THAT IS ACCEPTED BY ALL TOURNAMENTS
• USA BASEBALL AFFILIATION
• FIVE TOOL YOUTH BASEBALL – THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE AGREEMENT WITH FIVE TOOL BASEBALL, PLAYING IN COYBL ALLOWS DIRECT ELIGIBLITY FOR THE FIVE TOOL YOUTH BASEBALL STATE TOURNAMENT WITHOUT THE NEED TO PAY FOR AND PLAY IN OTHER QUALIFIERS.
• COYBL TEAMS GET A $75.00 LEAGUE TEAM DISCOUNT ON EACH OF THE “BREAKING STIGMAS” (ON OUR SLEEVES) TOURNAMENT AND ALSO THE “STRIKING OUT PEDIATRIC CANCER” TOURNAMENT – BOTH BENEFITING NATIONWIDE CHILDRENS HOSPITAL. ALL PROCEEDS FROM THESE TWO EVENTS ARE DONATED TO THE CHRISTINA AND RYAN DAY FUND – ON OUR SLEEVES CAMPAIGN AND PEDIATRIC CANCER RESEARCH AT NCH.
• COYBL ORGANIZING A SEASON ENDING TOURNAMENT, WHERE WE PAIR TEAMS WITH SIMILAR RECORDS TO LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD – TO END THE SEASON ON A POSITIVE NOTE. AWARDS FOR FIRST AND SECOND PLACE FOR EACH POOL IN EACH AGE GROUP.
• FEDERAL SAFE SPORT ACT COMPLIANCE
• OHIO HEADS UP TO YOUTH 9SPORTS - CONCUSION CERTIFICATION • OHIO LINDSAY'S LAW - SUDDEN CARDIAC ARREST TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
• LEAGUE AND TOURNAMENTS - DONATIONS MADE TO NATIONWIDE CHILDRENS HOSPITAL FOUNDATION
• WE FOLLOW OHSAA AND NATIONAL FEDERATION HIGH SCHOOL RULES
• ARES SPORTSWEAR (HILLIARD OHIO) – DISCOUNTED UNIFORMS AND SPIRIT WEAR
• DICK'S SPORTING GOODS SPONSORED OHIO’S PREMIER YOUTH BASEBALL LEAGUE
• FREE COACHES TRANING THROUGH OUR USA BASEBALL AFFILIATION • AWARDS FOR EACH LEAGUE DIVISION WINNER AND RUNNER UP PER AGE GROUP
• AWARDS FOR 1ST AND 2ND PLACE TEAMS PLAYING IN THE SEASON ENDING LEAGUE TOURNAMENT
• HEAVILY DISCOUNTED PRICING ON RAWLINGS R100 H3 HIGH SCHOOL GRADE- APPROVED BASEBALLS
• FOUR COYBL APPRECIATION SHOPPING WEEKENDS AT DICK'S SPORTING GOODS
* League fees for 2024 – Remain unchanged or reduced for the last 3 years, while insurance rates keep going up.
Option 1: Ages 7U to 14U with insurance: $495.00 - INCLUDES TEAM INSURANCE TEAM AND REGISTRATION WITH FIVE TOOL BASEBALL AND USSSA BASEBALL
Option 2: - Team registration (no insurance): $415.00 - INCLUDES Five Tool Youth Baseball registration, USSSA team registration
Please direct questions to:
Select an option to continue with the registration.